I’m Aru- Student by day, poet by night.
I’m here to put my heart and soul on paper ✨
- Second ChancesWhat happened when I decided to give them a second chance?
- Remember Me?This one’s about when your supposed “friends” start pretending you no longer exist. Apparently, you were never a part of them. Never. You’ve just been living in an illusion, believing everything those manipulative people made you believe. And honestly, it sucks.
- If I CouldOnly if I could…
- SilenceT.W.: Misophonia Just my view on how Misophonia feels like. What a Misophonic person might want.
- MessT.W.: Implication of Su!c!de Just something I wrote when I was feeling extremely low.
- In the end, we realise that letting go of the past is the best decision we could ever make.
- Be A WeedA poem asking its readers to be strong, independent and wild and not weak, dependent and restricted.
- PoemWhat goes through my mind while writing a poem…
- Thank YouSometimes a person can bring back the parts you lost on the way to find them…
- LoveA cute little love poem 💖